Why let your money lie idle in your savings account? Put it to work in a high interest rate fixed deposit instead.
- Lock in high interest rates on your money for longer tenure
- Avail an overdraft^ upto 95% against your Fixed Deposit at competitive rates
- Book a Fixed or Recurring Deposit online with just 3 clicks!
Apply Now | SMS FD to 561615
With a Fixed Deposit, you have the freedom to choose the amount and the tenure that suits you the best and earn high interest rate.
Non Residents can choose from two types of Indian Rupee Fixed Deposits:
NRE Fixed Deposits
- Can be opened jointly with Non Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Principal along with interest are completely repatriable
- Interest income on balances of the NRE Fixed Deposit is exempt from income tax
- Tenor ranges from 1 to 5 years
- The deposit is automatically renewed on maturity in the absence of any other instruction
Click here for NRE Rupee Fixed Deposit Rates
NRO Fixed Deposits
- Can be opened jointly with Resident Indians. Your family in India can be joint account holders.
- An ideal investment option for savings and income arising out of India.
- Tenor ranges from 7 days to 5 years.
- Interest on the deposit is credited every three months or at the time of maturity
Click here for NRO Fixed Deposit Rates
Senior Citizen FD
Remain carefree in your golden years by investing in Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposits. You can avail of special rates on selected tenures* and choose to receive interest monthly, quarterly or at maturity as per your requirement. All Resident Indians Individuals of 60 years and above of age can avail benefits of this scheme. New customers need to submit a valid age proof along with the application.
- Choose from tenures ranging from 7 days to 5 years.
- Partial / Premature withdrawal of Fixed Deposit permitted.
- Nomination facility available.
- Overdraft^ upto 95% against your Fixed Deposit at competitive rates.
Click here for Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit Rates.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
Applicable for Resident individuals of age 60 years & above and excludes Non-resident individuals, Individuals in their capacity as a Karta in HUFs and all non individuals. Incase of joint accounts the first holder should be a senior citizen to avail of these rates.
A Recurring Deposit is a simple way to save money every month and earn higher interest than you get with a
Savings Account. If you maintain a Savings Account with us, a specified amount can be automatically transferred from it every month to your Recurring Deposit. At the end of the tenure, you will have saved a considerable sum of money.
- The minimum ticket size of INR 5,000 to a maximum of INR 200,000
- The minimum tenure is 12 months (in multiplies of 3 months thereafter)
- The maximum tenure is 60 months
- Get interest rates equal to that of regular Fixed Deposits
Tax Saver Deposit
Deutsche Bank brings you the perfect tool to earn high returns and save taxes as well. Invest in the Tax Saver Fixed Deposit and get returns of 9.72% annualized yield (at 8.00% per annum). What's more you can save tax through tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961*.
- Individuals, either singly or jointly with other individuals including minors represented by guardians and HUF assesse are eligible to open Tax Saving Fixed Deposit account. Joint holder** type of deposits may be issued jointly to two adults or jointly to an adult and a minor, and payable to either of the holders or to the survivor.
- A Tax Saver Fixed Deposit can be opened only for 5 years (No premature closure allowed).
- The minimum amount is Rs. 20,000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 1.5 lakh in a financial year. The deposit is accepted in multiples of Rs. 1,000 only.
- Nomination facility is available under the scheme as per the rules applicable from time to time. No nomination shall be made in respect of a fixed deposit applied for and held by or on behalf of a minor.
- Loans shall not be granted against the tax saving fixed deposit and deposit shall not be accepted as collateral security for any other facilities also.
- Tax shall be deducted at source on the amount of interest paid / credited in the account as per the guidelines issued under the Income Tax Act from time to time.
Click here for interest rates on Fixed Deposit for other tenures.
Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
# Annualised Yield calculated as follows: 8.00% simple interest per annum with interest cumulated quarterly for a tenure of
* Under section 80 C of IT act 1961.
** In the case of joint deposits, the deduction from income under section 80C shall be available only to the first holder of the deposit.
Book FD Online
Now you can open your Fixed Deposit Account at your convenience through db OnlineBanking.
Types of Fixed Deposits that can be booked online:
- Regular Fixed Deposit for resident / non-resident ordinary (NRO) accounts.
- Regular Fixed Deposit for non-resident external (NRE) accounts.
Book your FD online in 2 minutes and 4 simple steps:
- Log on to db OnlineBanking or visit Deutsche Bank home page.
- Choose 'Book FD' online option.
- Specify Amount, Tenure and Interest Payout Frequency.
• For booking deposits online, the Initial minimum fixed deposit is INR 20,000 and maximum is INR 99.99 lakhs.
• Contact your branch for booking deposits of higher amounts.
• Payout frequency can be - Monthly, Quarterly or at Maturity for NRO Deposits and Quarterly or at Maturity for
- Enter Your Transaction Password and Confirm.
Your FD will be displayed in your account from the next working day. Your fixed deposit advice can be viewed and downloaded at a later stage from the service request query menu within online banking.
^ This is applicable only for certain tenures. Please refer to the Interest Rates for more details.
* Conditions apply - Fixed Deposit:
• No interest is payable for all deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days
• For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be charged, i.e., the interest rate applicable will be the rate as
on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less applicable penalty.
• Minimum fixed deposit amount is INR 20,000/-
• Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• The stated documentation is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of Deutsche Bank AG.
• Deutsche Bank Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is structured to benefit you the most in terms of this provision. Amount invested up to Rs. 1.5 lac for a fixed period
of 5 years in Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is eligible for deduction under Section 80 (C) of Income Tax Act, 1961.