We aim to help you meet your financial needs by understanding your priorities and at the same time give you a savings account with best-in-class transaction features.
- Easy balance requirement: With Advantage Savings Account you have the freedom to maintain either a minimum Assets Under Management (AUM*) or Average Quarterly Balance (AQB**) in your account to enjoy the privileges of Advantage Savings Account.
- Family banking facilities: You can open and group accounts for up to four family members under one roof. You will also have the freedom of not maintaining minimum balances for each account separately.
- Investment Services***: Deutsche Bank’s investment services involve a structured process in gauging and understanding your short and long term financial goals. Based on your financial situation and requirements, plans and solutions are made available to you to help you achieve financial success.
- Free Platinum Debit Card: An exclusive offering for Advantage Banking Customers. This card is designed to complement your lifestyle needs with exclusive services and benefits.
- Exclusive lifestyle offers: As a Advantage Banking customer you get special invites to exclusive events throughout the year courtesy Deutsche Bank.
Advantage Savings Account
Family Banking Facility
Advantage Savings Account offers you and your family members the option to group accounts. This unique proposition gives you the advantage of maintaining individual accounts under one roof without the need of maintaining minimum balance for each account separately. You can open and group accounts for up to four family members.
What’s more, it also offers banking solutions to meet different needs of each family member.
Benefits of the Family Account Proposition
- Freedom from maintaining minimum Assets Under Management (AUM) or Average Quarterly Balance (AQB) in individual accounts. All accounts grouped together need to maintain the required minimum balance
- All family members grouped will have the privilege of becoming Advantage Banking customers at a much lower AUM and AQB requirement
- Children above the age of 12 years can transact online as well as get their own Debit Card
|Grouping Option||Family Advantage Savings Account|
|For a single account||AUM of Rs. 7.5 lakh or AQB of Rs. 2 lakh in the savings account|
|For a group of 2 family accounts||AUM of Rs. 15 lakh or AQB of Rs. 2 lakh in the savings account|
|For a group of 3 family accounts||AUM of Rs. 20 lakh or AQB of Rs. 2 lakh in the savings account|
|For a group of 4 Family accounts||AUM of Rs. 25 lakh or AQB of Rs. 4 lakh in the savings account|
Platinum Debit Card
Your Advantage Savings Account comes with a free Platinum Debit Card.
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs. 100 you spend using your Platinum Debit Card
- Flexible withdrawal and point-of-sale limits from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1.5 lakh
- 2.5% petrol surcharge waiver+
Free of charge acceptance at all ATMs in India
Get free acceptance of your Debit Card at over 58,000 Visa ATMs, over 15,000 Cashnet ATMs and 81,000 NFS ATMs in India.
Global ATM Alliance
Global travelers can take advantage of our Global ATM Alliance and withdraw cash from over 50,000+ ATMs across 40 countries without paying any cash withdrawal fee at the following banks:
- Deutsche Bank ATMs worldwide
- Bank of America in USA
- Scotia Bank in Canada, Chile, Mexico and Caribbean Islands
- BNP Paribas in France
- Barclays Bank in UK and Africa
- WestPac in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific
Get special invites to exclusive events throughout the year courtesy Advantage Banking.
- Special Welcome Gift
- Special invites to exclusive events
- Exclusive discount offers across restaurants, shopping and bookstores
Higher returns, every time.
Invest in 5 year Fixed Deposit and earn
simple interest rate of 6.25% p.a.
With a range of investment options to choose from, right from units of mutual funds, portfolio management services (PMS) products of reputed fund houses to life and non-life insurance products offered by insurance companies, our superior financial solutions offer all.
Value added services
Free branch banking
Walk into any Deutsche Bank branch and deposit or withdraw cash without any cost. Click here to view branch details.
Free demand drafts, pay orders and payable at par cheque books
Make easy outstation payments with our personalised payable at-par cheque books, which you get absolutely free, with no restrictions on usage or any limit on the amount. Your cheques will be treated as local cheques at all Deutsche Bank branch locations across India. Also, enjoy the free of charge demand drafts and pay orders payable at over 500 key locations across India.
Facility for Senior Citizens and Differently Abled
You can avail doorstep banking facility for Deutsche Bank Senior Citizens and Differently Abled customers at all our branches across all saving account variants. Know more
SMS and email alerts
Get sms and email alerts for your financial transaction or service request like salary credit, fund transfers, bill presentment or payment, cheque clearing or bounce, stop cheque or new cheque book request. Know more
An easy way to browse, read and store monthly statements which would be e-mailed to you.
You can call our 24/7 phone banking team at 18602666601# with your requests and queries. Our well trained phone banking team will be pleased to assist you on your queries and requests. Know more
Experience the convenience of our online banking platform which helps you transact anytime, anywhere. Know more
* AUM includes a combination of Mutual Funds (excluding liquid MFs), Insurance, FDs and Savings Account Balance. A minimum Assets Under Management of Rs. 7.50 lakh is required to be kept during a quarter.
** A minimum Average Quarterly Balance (AQB) of Rs. 200,000 in your account.
+ The maximum petrol surcharge waiver per Platinum Debit Cards in a calendar month will be restricted to Rs. 250.
Disclaimer: *** Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) is only a distributor of third party investment / insurance products and not an advisor in offering investment / insurance advice and any information contained in this brochure or otherwise communicated by the Bank shall not be construed as investment or insurance advice. All decisions to purchase or sell units / securities / insurance policy shall be on the basis of the personal judgment of the customer arrived at after due consideration and after understanding the risk factors associated with their chosen investments carefully and consulting their own independent advisor prior to making any investment decisions. The Bank does not in any manner guarantee any returns on any investment or insurance products. All investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or a guarantee that the objectives of any investment schemes will be achieved. Information concerning past performance is not necessary a guide to future performance. This brochure is not an investment advice and should not form the basis of any investment decision by customers. The model asset allocation applicable for your risk class arrived at basis risk profiling questionnaire. The model may change from time to time without prior notice. The model assumes that factors affecting your risk profile have not changed. In case of any change, we suggest that you re-assess your risk profile using the tools available with the Bank. The opinions, expectations and other information herein is based on certain assumptions and projections which may not be entirely accurate and accordingly the analysis may not accurately reflect the financial status, needs or risk ability of the customer. The Bank does not guarantee or make any representation, express or implied, with respect to the fairness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, quality, efficacy, reliability, reasonableness, viability for any particular purpose or completeness of any information herein and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in or for results obtained from the use of such information.
Apply for Advantage Banking
SMS ADV to 561615
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.