db DirectDebit enables you to make payments on various websites from your Deutsche Bank Savings or Current Account. This facility is also called 'Net Banking' option in some of these third party websites.
Use your Deutsche Bank Savings or Current Account to make online purchases and also earn express rewards. From paying utility bills, insurance premia, travel bookings, movie ticket bookings to shopping online, a lot of your transactions are supported by db DirectDebit facility.
All you need to remember is your db OnlineBanking login and transaction passwords.
- The entire transaction is done on the secure Deutsche Bank website, and not on the merchant website.
- This payment option is faster than paying through other modes of payment as you only need to enter the login, transaction passwords and OTP (One Time Password).
How to use?
Follow the simple steps below to make your payment using db DirectDebit facility:
- Select Net Banking or Internet Banking as your payment option on the website where you need to make the online payment.
- Choose Deutsche Bank from the list of banks to come to the secure Deutsche Bank website.
Enter your customer ID (and user ID for corporate customers) and login password to get the list of bank accounts to make the payment from.
- After selecting the debiting account, enter your transaction password and one time password (OTP) sent on your registered contact details to complete the payment.
- Once the transaction password is authenticated, the purchase amount will be debited from the selected bank account, and you will be redirected to the merchant website for confirmation of purchase.
- The bank will send you alert on your registered mobile number and email ID notifying you of the transaction.
Frequently asked questions
What is db DirectDebit?
How to use db DirectDebit?
- Visit any of the merchant websites offering db DirectDebit.
- Select the product or service that you would like to pay for.
- From the payment options offered by the merchant website, select Net Banking or Internet Banking as your payment option and choose Deutsche Bank NetBanking.
- On selection, you will be directed to the db DirectDebit page.Enter your Customer ID, User ID (for corporate customers only), accept Terms and Conditions and click on Submit.
- Enter your login password.
- Select the account through which you wish to make the payment and confirm the transaction with your transaction password.
- After the purchase amount is debited from your account and you will be redirected to the merchant website to complete the purchase.