|Photocopy of the relevant pages of applicants’ current passport where his / her name, address, date of birth, date and place of issue, expiry date, photograph, signature and stamp regarding stay outside India appear.||✓||✓|
|Photocopy of valid work permit / employment visa. If the visa has expired, the applicant may submit duly acknowledged petitions made to the visa authorities for renewal of visa.||✓||✓|
A copy of at least one of the following for overseas proof (for all applicants):
A copy of at least one of the following for local address proof (for all applicants):
• Latest Telephone bill (Less than 3 months old)
• Latest Electricity bill (Less than 3 months old)
• Latest Bank statement with recent transactions (Less than 3 months old)
• Registered rent agreement (provided valid rent receipt is also provided)
• Copy of passport (Only if the above options are not available in the name of the customer)
• Copy of ration card (Only if the above options are not available in the name of the customer)
• Aadhaar Card (Including eAadhaar) or letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number
• Driving License
• Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
|Overseas / Indian Bank Statement Copy of PIO card or Copy of past Indian passport of self / parent / grand-parent along with a self - declaration about Indian origin||✓|
*In case you are sending the Customer Information Form and Account Opening Forms directly to any Deutsche Bank AG, India branches in India by post / courier then photocopies of the documents & your signatures on the form(s) should be attested by one of the following: Banker / Indian Embassy / Notary (or equivalent of notary as per applicable law in the country of residence).
Please carry your original documents for verification by bank officials, if you are visiting a Deutsche Bank AG, India branch to open an account.
Conditions apply. Facility available to residents of select countries only.