Enhance your savings. Maximise your earnings.
We at Deutsche Bank understand that as an expatriate you may need assistance in a foreign country. With the Expat Savings Account you have an option that not only meets your expectations but also takes care of all your requirements.
Premium Banking Privileges
As our Expat Banking customer, you will have access to premium benefits designed especially for you to help you manage your daily bank transactions with ease and convenience.
- Free outward remittances2 to your home country at preferential forex rates: Send money to your family and loved ones in your home country. What’s more, this facility is free once every month and you will get a preferred rate on forex conversions
- Preferential interest rates on fixed deposits2: You can avail of a preferred interest rate for deposits of Rs. 2 crores and above
- Special discount on locker rates: We offer you a convenient option to keep your valuables in a safe place with Deutsche Bank Safe Deposit Lockers. You can avail of a locker from us at a special discount
- Free demand drafts, pay orders and payable at par cheque books: You can make easy outstation payments with our personalised payable at-par cheque books. Your cheques will be treated as local cheques at all Deutsche Bank locations across India. Also, enjoy the free of charge demand drafts and pay orders payable at over 500 key locations across India
- Dedicated service manager
- Get special invites to exclusive events throughout the year. Exclusive discount offers on dining, shopping and bookstores
Free Deutsche Bank Platinum Debit Card
Deutsche Bank Investment Services*
A range of investment options to choose from, right from units of mutual funds, portfolio management services (PMS) products of reputed fund houses to life and non-life insurance products offered by insurance companies, our superior financial solutions offer all.
Value added services
Facility for Senior Citizens and Differently Abled
You can avail doorstep banking facility for Deutsche Bank Senior Citizens and Differently Abled customers at all our branches across all saving account variants. Know more
SMS and email alerts
With Savings Account you get sms and e-mail alerts on variety of transactions like salary credit alerts, bill presentment, payment and success / failure alerts, cheque clearing and bouncing alerts, stop cheque alerts. Know more
An easy way to browse, read & store monthly statements which would be e-mailed to you.
You can call our 24/7 phone banking team at 18602666660# with your requests and queries. Our well trained phone banking team will be pleased to assist you on your queries and requests. Know more
Experience the convenience of our online banking platform which helps you transact anytime, anywhere. Know more
1A minimum AQB of INR 40,000 in your account
2Terms and conditions apply
3Joint account holders will be eligible for a free International Platinum Debit Card
4Access to over 58,000 Visa ATMs, over 15,000 Cashnet ATMs & 81,000 NFS ATMs in India
5Global ATM alliance includes Deutsche Bank ATM worldwide, Bank of America in USA, Scotia Bank in Canada, Chile, Mexico and Caribbean Islands, BNP Paribas in France, Barclays Bank in UK and Africa, Westpac in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific
6The maximum petrol surcharge waiver per Deutsche Bank Platinum debit card in a calendar month will be restricted to INR 250/-
7Subject to terms of the Insurance policy covering Total Protection. Terms and Conditions apply
8Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) is only a distributor of third party investment / insurance products and not an advisor in offering the products. Any information contained in Bank’s brochure or other material and otherwise communicated by the Bank shall not be construed as investment or insurance advice. All decisions to purchase or sell units / securities / insurance policy shall be on the basis of the personal judgment of the customer arrived at after due consideration and, if so deemed fit by the customer consulting his/her/their own external investment / insurance consultant. The Bank does not guarantee or make any representation, express or implied, with respect to the fairness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, reasonableness, viability for any particular purpose or completeness of any information in this presentation and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of such information. The Bank does not in any manner guarantee any returns on any of the investment or insurance products. All investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the schemes will be achieved. Market value of investments can go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the capital and money markets. Past results are not an indicator of future performance. Offer document and terms and conditions of issue of such investment / insurance products should be read and understood carefully by the investor before making any investment decisions.
Apply for Expat Savings Account
SMS EXPAT to 561615
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.