Hassle free money transfer to India
Reach out to your family faster and take care of financial commitments in India. Whether you need to send money to India or transfer money within India, Deutsche Bank makes it easy for you.
SWIFT Transfer Instructions:
Deutsche Bank makes it really simple and convenient to send money to India. Just instruct your bank outside India to transfer funds to Deutsche Bank India (SWIFT / BIC Code DEUTINBBPBC), along with our correspondent bank details. Please follow the example mentioned below for your better understanding.
Please check with your Bank outside India for any applicable local laws, regulations, terms and conditions for compliance.
Conditions apply. Facility available to residents of select countries only.
List of swift / BIC code
|Currency||Correspondent Bank||Location||SWIFT Code||Account No.|
|USD||Deutsche Bank AG, New York||New York||DEUTUS33||60202034|
|GBP||Deutsche Bank AG||London||DEUTGB2L||84003403490000GBP000LDN|
|EUR||Deutsche Bank AG||Frankfurt||DEUTDEFF||1009534785|
|SGD||Deutsche Bank AG||Singapore||DEUTSGSG||2702496-00-0|
|CHF||Union Bank of Switzerland||Zurich||UBSWCHZH80A||94.215.05R|
|JPY||Deutsche Bank AG||Tokyo||DEUTJPJT||84186504000000JPY000TOK|
|AUD||National Australia Bank Limited||Melbourne||NATAAU33||1803072125500|
|HKD||Deutsche Bank AG||Hongkong||DEUTHKHH||02-03760-00-0|
|CAD||Bank of Nova Scotia||Toronto||NOSCCATT||0071714|
|DKK||DANSKE BANK A/s||Copenhagen||DABADKKKXXX||3996066797|
|SAR||National Commercial Bank||Jeddah||NCBKSAJEXXX||555313180092206|
|SEK||Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken||Stockholm||ESSESSESS||52018504746|
|AED||Emirates Bank International Ltd.||Dubai||EBILAEAD||0022-808211-784|
|CZK||Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka AS, Prague||Prague||CEKOCZPP||166927463|
|THB||Deutsche Bank AG, Bangkok||Bangkok||DEUTTHBK||0202507-00-0|
|MUR||Mauritius commercial Bank, Mauritius||Mauritius||MCBLMUMU||801055008|
|NZD||ANZ National Bank, New Zealand||New Zealand||ANZBNZ22||881060/00001|
|NOK||DNB NOR Bank ASA,OSLO, Norway||Norway||DBNANOKK||7001.02.04311|
|ZAR||Standard Bank of South Africa, Johannesberg||South Africa||SBZAZAJJ||7221994|
|QAR||Qatar National Bank, Doha Qatar||Qatar||QNBAQAQA||0001-800197-001|
Example: If you wish to transfer USD 10,000/- from your USD Dollar account maintained with a local bank in the United States of America to a Savings / Current Account maintained with Deutsche Bank, India then you need to provide the following information to the local bank in United States of America.
- Transfer Amount : USD 10,000
- Transfer Currency : US Dollar
- Beneficiary Name : Name of the account holder in Deutsche Bank, India
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number : Account no. of the Deutsche Bank account in India
- Beneficiary Bank : Deutsche Bank, India
- Beneficiary Bank Branch : Name of Deutsche Bank branch in India
- Beneficiary Bank Swift / BIC Code : DEUTINBBPBC
- Charges : "Our" This will ensure that the correspondent bank and remitting bank charges (dependent on correspondent / remitting bank) are levied at the point of origination and full money is received by the beneficiary.
- Correspondent Bank : Deutsche Bank AG, New York (from the table above)
- Correspondent Bank Account Number : 60202034 (from the table above)
- Correspondent Bank Location : New York (from the table above)
- Correspondent Bank Swift / BIC Code : DEUTUS33 (from the table above)
Funds Transfers, Cheques & Demand Drafts
Fund transfers can be scheduled. If the selected date is a holiday then the transfer will take place the next working day.
Features and Benefits
- Option to initiate the fund transfer instantly or schedule the fund transfer on a later date.
- Transfer only up to Rs. 50,000 till the cooling period which is 24 hours from the time of addition of beneficiary.
- Schedule repetitive periodic payments with one single instruction.
- Search and download the details of beneficiaries that are already registered earlier.
- Track RBI reference numbers under past payments within NEFT / RTGS link in db OnlineBanking. (The reference number denotes confirmation that the payment has been sent. In case your beneficiary needs to track the credit into their account, they can use the same number as a reference with their banks.)
Self Account Transfer
Third Party Transfer
RTGS and NEFT facilities
Easy steps to do external funds transfer are:
- Select 'Transfer Funds' after logging in to db OnlineBanking.
- Register a payee / beneficiary account by providing the bank, city, branch or search by IFS code.
- Enter beneficiary details like Payee Name, Account Number, select 'Account Type' as Savings, Current, Credit, Loan, NRE, NRO or Cash Credit.
- Specify maximum fund transfer limit as per your choice. You can also choose not to specify fund transfer limit as this field is not mandatory
- Reconfirm account number with transaction password.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) which you will receive on your registered mobile and submit the request.
- Once the payee is registered, you can click on the 'Registered Payees' page & select 'Make Payment'.
- Depending on the branch selected, time of day and transfer amount, the system will automatically give you the option of either NEFT / RTGS or both.
Other modes of Money Transfer
- Rupee or foreign currency cheques / demand drafts.
- Foreign currency cash / travellers cheques.
- Free personalised payable-at-par cheque books. Your cheques will be treated as local cheques at all Deutsche Bank locations across India.
Apply for Money Transfer
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
*Subject to FEMA regulations.
Note: Terms and Conditions apply. Facility available to residents of select countries only. Facility is subject to applicable regulations.
*This service is not available to citizens / residents of USA, Canada and any other country / jurisdiction which prohibits or restricts in any other manner, the sale and solicitation of Indian securities and any other financial products / services.
Deutsche Bank AG, Mumbai Branch (“Bank”) of Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of Federal Republic of Germany is regulated in India by Reserve Bank of India. It offers NRI Accounts and related services under the Reserve Bank of India program for Non-Resident Indians and are governed by the rules in effect from time to time relating to such programs, are subject to the sovereign risk arising from, and governed by the laws of, or any changes to the laws of India. NR deposits with the Bank in India are not insured by any other insurance company or corporation outside India and are payable only at the branch of the Bank in India where the deposit is made. The insurance available is up to a maximum of One lakh provided by India's Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation. The information provided herein is not directed or intended to be used by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation within such jurisdiction or would subject the Bank or its affiliates to any licensing or registration requirements.