Portfolio Management Services (PMS) is a sophisticated investment vehicle that offers a range of specialised investment strategies to capitalise on opportunities in the market.
Deutsche Bank is pleased to refer to you Portfolio Management Services from reputed third party providers (fund houses / financial institutions), who, for a fee, invest your money after scientifically analyzing the pros and cons of the various options.
Expert Fund Management
Funds are managed by experienced fund managers who use sound investment strategies to invest your money smartly.
PMS products referred by Deutsche Bank combine the benefits of professional money management with the flexibility, control and potential tax advantages of owning individual stocks or other securities. The portfolio managers take care of all the administrative aspects of your portfolio with a monthly or semi-annual reporting on the overall status of the portfolio and performance.
The fund managers and research team keep a constant watch on your money. This team knows exactly how your money is performing through continuous monitoring. This information is sent by the fund houses through:
- Communications that include relevant information on major market events
- Quarterly or semi-annual performance updates
Hassle Free Operation
With total portfolio transparency, in-depth market information for better decision making and direct access to the portfolio management team, makes it a completely hassle free way to invest in markets.
Latest PMS Products
DB India Multicap Equities PMS
What it aims to do
- DB India Multicap Equities is participating in the potential of growing Indian companies through an actively managed long-only equity investment product
- The strategy uses top-down and bottom-up approaches in identifying investment themes and ideas
- The Multicap Equity mandate is designed for Equity investors who seek attractive returns through a broad benchmark oriented approach and who are able to bear the risks of high volatility of the investment
- The Portfolio is available in Rupees
How it works
- Sector allocation, Market Cap allocation and stock selection
- Indian stocks are analysed based on their growth prospects to determine which businesses are likely to grow at superior rates. This is done on a market cap agnostic basis to ensure optimum allocation, keeping in mind liquidity and size
- Different sectors are evaluated based on the current economic environment. The sector allocation takes into account that different sectors perform very differently during various phases of the business cycle
- In the stock selection process, the portfolio manager analyses technical indicators and fundamental factors such as: attractive valuation (good growth prospects at a reasonable price), strong and sustainable cash generating business model to enable the company to pay dividends and above average growth potential with a strong market position
- Investment universe
- Focus List (Size and Liquidity)
- Research (Quantitative, Qualitative, Technical)
- Security Selection
- Portfolio Construction
Benchmark: NSE Nifty 500
ASK Indian Entrepreneur Portfolio
ASK Indian Entrepreneur Portfolio invests in entrepreneurially driven and / or family owned businesses; listed on the Indian stock markets, for compounding gains over the medium to long term.
Capital Preservation and Capital Appreciation over a period of time achieved through Long term Investments in high quality companies with strong growth prospects.
- Size of Opportunity
- Earnings Growth
- Quality of Business
- Identify large and growing business opportunities
- Identify businesses with competitive advantage that are significant sized. (minimum Rs. 100 crore of PBT)
- The quality of the business should be good to be able to fund strong growth through internal cash generation
- The management should have the drive and have skin in the game to deliver compounded growth period after period. (uncompromised corporate governance is a must)
- Seek to identify such businesses at reasonable discount to value and stay invested for a length of time and make money as EPS compounds
Benchmark: BSE 500
ENAM India Diversified Equity Advantage (IDEA) Portfolio
Generate capital appreciation through investments in equities with a long term perspective.
- Construct a high quality, high conviction, long only portfolio
- Allocation across industries and capitalization ranges including companies which are typically under researched and offer a higher return potential
- Seek to identify high quality businesses that are structurally well positioned, have sustainable competitive advantages and strong execution capability for consistent long term growth
- Universe: Defining the playing field
- Detailed Financial Analysis
- Idea generation and Portfolio construction: High conviction investments
- Portfolio Review: Tracking existing investments
Benchmark: Nifty 500
IIFL Multicap PMS
Generate long term capital appreciation for investors from a portfolio of equity and equity related securities.
- Invest in a portfolio following the SCDV framework (Secular, Cyclical, Defensives, Value Trap) wherein it invests a large proportion of the portfolio in high quality Secular growth companies which are long term compounding stories. Rest of the portfolio is invested across quality Cyclicals and Defensives while avoiding Value traps. Portfolio construction across these three quadrants enables to enhance diversification even with limited number of stocks.
- Internal (financial analysis, corporate governance checks, risk reward valuation) and External analysis (conferences, investor presentations, management interaction, primary visits across supply chain)
Benchmark: S&P BSE 200 TR Index
Motilal Oswal Next Trillion Dollar Opportunity Strategy (NTDOP)
The Strategy aims to deliver superior returns by investing in stocks from sectors that can benefit from the Next Trillion Dollar GDP growth. It aims to invest in stocks across market capitalization with a focus on identifying potential winners that would participate in successive phases of GDP growth
- The strategy has the mandate to invest in Equity and Equity-related instruments across the entire market capitalization spectrum of Large cap, Midcap and Small cap companies
- Focus on Sectors and Companies which promise a higher than average growth
- Concentration on emerging Themes
- Buy and Hold strategy
Benchmark: Nifty 500 TRI
SBI Growth with Values Portfolio
Generate Long-term capital growth through investment in well-researched stocks.
- Investing in companies meeting positive standards of Environmental, Social, Governance responsibility
- Will focus on niche businesses having conducive universe for multi-fold growth with longevity
- Invest in companies which are disproportionately high beneficiaries of Economic Growth
Benchmark: S&P BSE 500 Index
White Oak India Pioneers Equity Portfolio
The objective of the strategy is to achieve long term capital appreciation by primarily investing in ‘listed securities’ in India.
Long only with a bottom-up stock selection approach.
- Outsized returns are earned over time by investing in great businesses at attractive values
- A great business, is one that is well managed, scalable, and generates superior returns on incremental capital
- Valuation is attractive when the current market price is at a substantial discount to intrinsic value
Benchmark: S&P BSE 500 TR Index
Varanium Large Cap Focused Fund
A Focused portfolio of high growth businesses with quality management, pro-minority shareholder interest, strong ‘economic moats’.
Focus on Quality
- Stocks chosen based on quality and sustainability of earnings
- Diligent filtering around key metrics such as Return on capital employed, Return on Equity, Capital dilution, cash flow and required Margin of safety
- Large cap, growth style oriented (60-100% of the portfolio)
- Top-down theme / sector selection
- Bottom-up stock picking
- Focused portfolio of 15-20 stocks
- Aim to build meaningful exposure in high conviction ideas
Stay updated on your portfolio movements
Access various reports like capital gains, dividend history etc. online with db WealthPro.Know more
Portfolio Management Service Providers
Deutsche Bank offers you Portfolio Management Services (PMS) from the Top Fund houses that work towards the growth of your funds. Depending on your risk appetite and desired returns, you can select from a range of superior PMS products in the country from Deutsche Investments India Pvt Ltd, ASK Investment Managers, ENAM Asset Management, IIFL Asset Management, Motilal Oswal Asset Management, Varanium Capital Advisors, SBI Funds Management and White Oak Capital Management
ASK Investment Managers Ltd.
ASK Investment Managers Limited (ASKIM), is a leading asset and wealth management company, primarily catering to the HNI and UHNI market in India. They were one of the first companies to obtain a portfolio management services license in India.
- Greater certainty of earnings v/s. mere quantum of earnings growth
- Superior and consistent quality of earnings v/s. mere quantum of earnings growth
- High quality at a reasonable price v/s. inferior quality at an arithmetically 'cheap' price
- Pricing the value rather than valuing the price
- A disciplined investing into outstanding businesses
- Building a portfolio of compounding opportunities
- Buy 'growth' businesses at 'value' prices
ENAM Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 1997, ENAM Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd. (ENAM AMC) is a portfolio manager registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). With over 20 years of experience in India’s capital markets, ENAM AMC has established close relationships with numerous organizations across a range of industries. This experience gives us unique insights into how companies operate and the quality of their leadership
Investment Broad Objective
Seek to identify high quality businesses that are structurally well positioned, have sustainable competitive advantages and strong execution capability for consistent long term growth
Investment Philosophy – 5 Pillars seeking out value-driven opportunities
- Business opportunity
- Management quality
- Value accretion
- Culture of discipline
IIFL Asset Management Ltd.
IIFL Asset Management is a part of the IIFL Wealth group and an India-focused, global asset management firm. Their differentiated products enable sophisticated investors across the world to participate in India’s unique growth story. They understand the nuances that define India’s demography and demand. A disciplined and active management approach allows to tap into India’s potential as a unique asset class for long-term growth. Their deep insights of the India story enable us to create investment strategies that generate sustainable risk-adjusted returns.
Investment Philosophy – VALUE
- Value creation by capital preservation blended with opportunistic growth
- Active management with a long-term focus
- Local expertise and rigorous research
- Unafraid to be unconventional
- Ethical and responsible investment
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd. (MOAMC) is a public limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The AMC is also registered with SEBI under SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, 1993 as Portfolio Manager. Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd. is promoted by Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited (MOFSL).
- Buy Right – QGLP approach (Quality of business and management, Growth in earnings and sustained ROE, Longevity of competitive advantage / economic moat, Good business for a fair price)
- Sit Tight – Focus and Discipline
SBI Funds Management Pvt. Ltd.
SBI Funds Management Private Ltd. has emerged as one of the largest players in India advising various financial institutions, pension funds, local and international asset management companies. They now bring experience in wealth management to offer exquisite retail services to High Net-worth Investors. Their aim is to understand the investor’s requirements and risk / return expectations, based on which they suggest solutions for the customer’s portfolio.
White Oak Capital Management
White Oak is a Mumbai-based boutique investment management and investment advisory firm founded by Prashant Khemka, former CIO and Lead Portfolio Manager of India Equity and Global Emerging Markets Equity at Goldman Sachs Asset Management. It was established in 2017 with the vision of building a performance centric organization with a strong investment culture. It has launched offices simultaneously in Singapore, India and Mauritius. Over the years, they have Geographically expanded to establish offices in UK and Switzerland as well.
- Team of local experts with global experience
- Bottom-up stock selection philosophy
- Disciplined fundamental research
- Balanced portfolio construction
Varanium Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Varanium Capital Advisors Private Ltd (VCAP) is a Mumbai based boutique Investments firm. The firm acts as a SEBI licensed Portfolio Manager and Alternate Investment Fund Manager. VCAP endeavors to provide Investment solutions and advisory to HNIs and institutional clients through a basket of customized investment products across a wide spectrum of traditional and Alternate Asset classes.
SMS PMS to 561615
Call 1860 266 6601#
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
Disclaimer: Deutsche Bank is pleased to bring to you on a make available basis, Portfolio Management Services* from reputed third party Portfolio Management Service (PMS) Providers (fund houses / financial institutions). Portfolio Management Services (PMS is a sophisticated investment option that offers a range of specialized investment strategies to avail of opportunities in the market.
* Please note that Deutsche Bank’s role is limited to referring your details to a third party PMS provider of your choice. Deutsche Bank does not provide any advise or make any recommendation or representation about a third party PMS Provider or its PMS Schemes. Deutsche Bank has no control over and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of the third party PMS provider. Any information contained in Bank’s brochure or other material and otherwise communicated by Deutsche Bank shall not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation. All decisions to subscribe to PMS Schemes of third PMS Providers is entire yours and based on your judgment keeping in mind your risk appetite and investment objectives. You are advised to take investment decisions after due consideration and in consultation with your investment consultant.
Conditions Apply: All investments in securities are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the products will be achieved. Market value of investments can go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the securities markets. Yield or a fund’s past performance should not be considered as an indication or guarantee of future yield or results. Deutsche Bank AG is only a distributor of the Portfolio Management Services (PMS) products of the third party Asset Management Companies (AMC) and is not related in any manner whatsoever in the investment / management of monies in such products. Deutsche Bank does not assure or guarantee any returns on any investments recommended by it. Offer document and terms and conditions of issue of such products should be read and understood carefully by the investor before making any investment decisions.
The decision to make investments in securities or PMS products is entirely owned and controlled by the concerned investor and Deutsche Bank AG shall not be responsible or liable for any matter connected with such investments. Nothing contained in this report shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an offer to sell / purchase or as an invitation or solicitation to invest in any securities or financial instruments of any entity. Neither this document nor anything contained herein shall form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. Deutsche Bank AG does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any information contained therein.