SMS TRADE to 561615
- Seamless and swift processing of trade documents
- Smooth transfer of funds
- Competitive rates on foreign exchange conversions
- Competitive document handling charges
Export Bill Collection Services*
- Export Documents against Payment
- Export Documents against Acceptance
- Export Bills under Letter of Credit
Import Bill Collection Services*
- Import documents against payment
- Import documents against acceptance
- Advance remittances
- Export Finance: Pre or post shipment export finance may be availed in Rs. or Foreign currency (at libor linked rates). Your export receivables can be discounted by negotiation under a letter of credit or against collection.
- Export Bills for Collection: Routing export transactions through Deutsche Bank ensures speedy dispatch of documents and receipt of remittances.
- Letter of Credit Confirmation: You can reduce bank and country risk effectively by enjoying the security of payment commitments from both the issuing bank and confirming bank.
- Import Financing: We can arrange buyers' credit financing through off-shore Deutsche Bank branches at Libor linked competitive rates.
- Import Bills for Collection: Rely on our expertise in efficient & prompt handling of your Import bills for collection.
- Issuance of Import Letter of Credit: You may avail of our expert guidance towards issuance of LCs against acceptable securities.
- Bank Guarantees: We can issue various types of bank guarantees and Stand-by LCs based on your requirement against only 10% margin along with acceptable securities.
Inward and Outward Remittances*
- An extensive network of correspondent bank relationships with reputed international banks worldwide provides you with the facility of transacting anywhere, anytime.
- You can transfer money to any bank account with Deutsche Bank in India using SWIFT / Wire transfer.
Click here for SWIFT transfer instructions.
Exchange Earners’ Foreign Currency Account*
- No average balance maintenance requirement
- Utilizing balances in EEFC Accounts for import payments
- EEFC Accounts can be opened in these currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, SGD and AUD.
Domestic Trade Services*
We also offer inland trade services to our customers who have suppliers / buyers across in India. For Domestic Trade we offer the following:
- Outward bills on collection
- Inward bills on collection
Foreign Exchange Conversion Rates
Deutsche Bank offers one of the most competitive conversion rates on foreign currencies. This enables you to reduce your costs on conversions even in volatile markets.
Click here to view foreign exchange rates.
You can also trade in Outright Cash, Outright Tom and Outright Spot on the FX-Retail platform. Please contact us to know more.
Gold Card Scheme for the Exporters
To meet the working capital needs of exporters with good track record and credit worthiness, subject to their fulfilling the specified eligibility norms. Please contact your account relationship manager to know more.