Redefining Wealth Management
Manage your investment and finances as per your convenience with our online wealth management tool - db WealthPro.
- Deutsche Bank Branch: All investments made through the Deutsche Bank Branch or through Deutsche Bank Relationship Manager
- db Online: Any investment done online by you through Deutsche Bank
- Non-Deutsche Bank Portfolio: For recording your investment details through other banks / intermediaries and your equity share holdings through the db TradePro platform (for customers who use the sharekhan platform to buy / sell equity shares). This information is updated on a daily basis
Investment Portfolio section offers a comprehensive view of your entire investment portfolio.
Get an in-depth analysis of your investment holdings across all portfolios. This includes your holdings across different portfolios in different dimensions like asset class, industry, currency, region, market capitalization and product category.
The simulator is a scenario planning module which provides assistance in analyzing an Investment Portfolio. It illustrates the impact of a restructured portfolio. It facilitates mock investments on customers’ portfolios and immediately shows the results - in terms of various parameters such as asset allocation, industry and market capitalization (for equity component), instrument analysis group etc.
Portfolio Performance helps you track returns on your investments and analyze the performance of your investments on a regular basis.
You can track the Portfolio Performance under 3 categories:
- Portfolio Type (e.g. Deutsche Bank branch portfolio)
- Instrument Group (e.g. debt long term or equity diversified large cap category)
- Asset Class (e.g. equity or debt)
You can also monitor and analyze your investment portfolio, based on its composition across different dimensions like asset class, industry, market capitalization, product category etc., online. It will also facilitate decision making through what-if analysis across multiple dimensions and provide regular performance updates and transparent portfolio reporting.
**This feature is available only for Private Banking customers of Deutsche Bank.
Buying and Redeeming Mutual Funds Online
Subscribe, redeem and switch your mutual funds online with just the click of a mouse.
Just log in to your account and access your financial future at the click of a button. Apply online for buying, or redeeming your mutual funds units minus the hassles of paperwork.
All mutual funds units applied by you for purchase online become a part of your db OnlineBanking portfolio by default. We offer you a choice to invest online across funds from the top mutual fund houses, including Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual fund, Axis Mutual fund, DSP Mutual fund, Franklin Templeton Mutual fund, HDFC Mutual fund, ICICI Prudential Mutual fund, Kotak Mutual fund, Mirae Mutual fund, Nippon Mutual fund, SBI Mutual fund, Tata Mutual fund and many more. The cut-off time for applying for units in liquid fund and non-liquid funds are 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM, respectively, on any working day. It is mandatory to have your risk profile updated before you can apply for units of a Mutual Fund.
You can view all the past orders placed, with their status, e.g. executed, cancelled etc. (in db OnlineBanking portfolio).
Redeem / Switch
You can redeem / switch the units of all the mutual funds which have been purchased online. For redemption / switch of units purchased offline, you will have to get in touch with your Relationship Manager or the branch staff.
*For detailed terms and conditions log into the mutual fund section of db WealthPro.
Receive alerts ranging from product maturity dates to portfolio returns and more.
db WealthPro* offer customized alerts** so you can stay in touch with specific
events / movements in your portfolio. It can either be set by you or through your Relationship Manager.
For example, you set up an alert using 'Instrument' tab to specify that you need to be informed if a particular fund (currently held in your portfolio) exceeds return of 10%. The alerts set up shall be notified on your dashboard. You have an option of setting this alert yourself or requesting your Relationship Manager to do so & inform you.
**This feature is available only for Private Banking customers of Deutsche Bank. Advantage Banking and other customers can contact Relationship Managers for setting their portfolio alerts
Generate your Portfolio Statement anytime.
db WealthPro* will give you access to a host of reports that will keep you updated on your portfolio movements by different parameters.
- Portfolio Summary Report: This gives you a summary of your relationship with Deutsche Bank, the performance of your investment portfolio, asset allocation details and your current investment holdings.
- Portfolio Detailed Report: This is a detailed report divided into two sections. The first section provides an overview of your relationship with Deutsche Bank, the performance of your investment portfolio, asset allocation details, your current investment holdings, transaction summary, dividend history and capital gains details for your investment holdings. The second section on 'Investment Portfolio Analysis' is available only for Private Banking and Advantage Banking customers. Besides top holdings, it analyses the equity portfolio based on Industry exposure and Market cap. It also gives an analysis of the credit quality of the debt portfolio.
- Capital Gains Report**: This gives details of indicative capital gains for each sale transaction within a selected date range. Report can be generated both as summary or a detailed version. Please consult your tax advisor to know exact amount of the capital gains.
- Dividend History**: This is a detailed report on all dividends received for all Mutual fund schemes within a selected date range. Report can be generated both as a summary or a detailed version.
- Holding Period Report**: This report gives the holding period (in days) for all investment products across your portfolios.
- Transaction Report: This gives details of all investment purchase / sale transactions done by you for a selected date range.
Further, you can also put in a request for generating a Historic Portfolio Statement for a date range (not exceeding 12 months). Please note that this Historic Statement would be emailed to your registered email-id the next business day.
**These reports are available only for Private Banking customers.
Small investments today will go a long way in building wealth for tomorrow. Start a new SIP and earn 20 express reward* points.Invest online with db WealthPro
Purchase Mutual Funds Online at Zero Fees
While you can apply online for units of mutual funds you will also continue to receive comprehensive service from your Relationship Manager. Go on, invest and get more out of your wealth for less.
Benefits of purchasing / redeeming mutual funds online:
- Simple and easy: Paperless and hassle-free application process for purchase / redemption of your investments.
- Nomination: Add nominees to your investment portfolio with ease. You need to give a one-time request form to your Branch / RM for the same. Click here for Nomination form for Single holder. Click here for Nomination form for Joint Holders.
- Option to invest in joint holding: You have an option to place an order for mutual fund units in joint holding modes. For this, you need to give a one-time request form to your Branch / RM for creation of a Joint Investment Portfolio. Any orders placed in this portfolio would get executed in the joint name (in the same combination) mentioned in the request form. Further you can use the same form to add nomination in the said Joint Investment Portfolio. Click here for the form download.
- Direct debit from your Deutsche Bank account: Purchase units of mutual funds at a click of a button directly debiting your Deutsche Bank Account.
- Deutsche Bank approved mutual funds: Get the list of mutual funds approved basis extensive quantitative and qualitative review performed by our Experts.
- Investment Portfolio Analysis: Do a comprehensive analysis and simulation of your investment portfolio.
- Tracking and Monitoring: Easy to track and monitor your investments on a daily basis online.