Now forget cash - use UPI to make secure payments
anytime, anywhere, to any account, from MyBank India mobile app
and see the money transferred instantly.
Deutsche Bank’s Mobile Banking App, ‘MyBank India’!
Experience the convenience of banking anywhere and anytime with our fast, easy and safe mobile banking app, MyBank India. You can start using MyBank India with your db OnlineBanking login id and password.
View your bank accounts
- View your accounts, fixed deposit and loan accounts
- Track your balances real time
- View your bank account statement by date
- View your last 10 transactions
View your investments
- Get a summarized view of all your investment holdings
- View investment holdings asset class wise
- View investment summary investment category wise
View your demat account holdings
- View your demat account holdings
NEFT / RTGS Transfers
You can transfer funds online to Deutsche Bank and non Deutsche Bank accounts.
- Own account transfer: Instant transfer of funds to any of your own accounts with Deutsche Bank
- Third Party Transfer: Instant transfer of funds to an account of another person with Deutsche Bank
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts using RTGS and NEFT facilities to bank accounts maintained with other banks
- Initiate transfer by selecting the registered beneficiary
- You can transfer funds instantly or schedule it for a later date
- You can schedule one time transfer or setup repetitive periodic transfers using ‘Pay Later’ option
- Add your frequent transactions as favorite transactions for quick transfer later
- View scheduled / recurring transfers using ‘Pending transfers’ option
- View history of transfers using ‘Transfer History’ option
- Edit or stop scheduled / recurring transfers
You can transfer up to Rs. 50,000 till the cooling period which is 24 hours from the time of addition of beneficiary for NEFT / RTGS transfers.
Set Repetitive Payment one time to make payments at regular intervals without logging in to db OnlineBanking. You can set up Repetitive Payment for below payments and more:
- House rent
- School or college fees
- Loan EMIs
- Money transfer to family members
Steps to set-up Repetitive Payments are:
- Select the Pay Later option while transferring funds online
- Input the start date of the payment
- Select the frequency of the payment (daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly)
- Input the number of payments you want to make and tap on submit.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
Now forget cash - use UPI to make secure payments anytime, anywhere, to any account, from the MyBank India app, and see the money transferred instantly.
- Transfer using Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Pay using QR code
- Collect / Request money
- Instant Transfers
- Merchant payments
Click here to know more on UPI.
You can register beneficiary for third-party Deutsche Bank and non Deutsche Bank fund transfers using MyBank India app with ease. You can view the list of registered beneficiaries and initiate funds transfer to them.
- Register third party beneficiary using Deutsche Bank account number
- Register beneficiary for outside Deutsche Bank using IFSC code or bank name and city
- You can specify maximum fund transfer limit for NEFT / RTGS transfer as per your choice or requirement. You can also choose not to specify any fund transfer limit as this feature is optional
Debit Card Management
Block Debit Card
You can now block the existing debit card from the app. Select the card and the reason for block.
- Debit Card will be blocked immediately
- Card once blocked cannot be activated again
- Only active cards will be available for blocking
Reissue existing Debit Card
You can now request for a reissue of the existing debit card. Select the card and the reason for reissue. The existing debit card will be reissued and physically sent to you with updated expiry date and CVV.
- New debit will be delivered to your communication address updated in our records within seven working days
- Your existing card will be blocked once you activate your new debit card
Debit Card Control
You can now enable / disable transaction channels and edit limits for domestic or international* transactions, ATM withdrawals and POS, Ecommerce and contactless transactions as per your requirement.
Click here to know how to activate the debit card for various transaction types and change limits.
*International usage is not permitted on debit cards linked to entity accounts, NRO accounts and resident Individual accounts without PAN.
Request new Debit Card PIN
You can now request new Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the existing debit card from the app. New debit card pin will be delivered to your communication address in 3 working days
Online Bill Payment
Online bill payment is a quick and easy way to pay your bills on time. Pay your mobile, electricity, utility payments, and insurance premium using your savings / current account.
Register your biller one time and start making payments regularly.
MyBank India app offers two type of online bill payment services:
View and Pay
- Your bills are presented to you online before you can make the payment. Simply register your biller details and wait for your bill to appear online
- You will be notified about the presentment of your bill to your registered mobile number and email ID. You can then provide instructions to Deutsche Bank to debit your account and make payments to the service provider on your behalf.
AutoPay is an additional bill payment feature for all View and Pay billers wherein you can set instructions to auto-debit your account for payments against bills presented by the biller, on the due date
- Setup a limitless auto-debit instruction, where bills for any amount will be scheduled for payment. In case you wish to review the bills above a certain amount before making payments, then you may also setup a limited auto-debit instruction. Bills within the limit will be automatically scheduled for payment on the due-date
- In case the bill amount is more than the specified limit then the bill will wait your acceptance to review it and set payment instructions
- AutoPay payments will be carried out against your chosen account, subject to the availability of funds
Pay at Once
- Pay at Once’ is the simplest method of paying your bills
- Make a payment instantly based on the physical bill
- Register the biller and start making payments immediately afterwards
- Option will be available only for billers who support Pay at Once
Book Fixed Deposit
- Book regular Fixed Deposit for resident / non-resident ordinary (NRO) accounts
- Book regular Fixed Deposit for non-resident external (NRE) accounts
- Specify Amount, Tenure, Interest Payout Frequency, maturity instruction and nomination
- Minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. 20,000 and maximum is Rs. 99.99 lakhs
- Payout frequency can be - Monthly, Quarterly or at Maturity for NRO Deposits and Quarterly or at Maturity for NRE Deposits
Book Recurring Deposit
- Book a recurring deposit from your account
- Specify amount, tenure and nomination
- Minimum amount is Rs. 5,000 and maximum amount allowed is Rs. 2 lakhs
- Minimum tenure is 12 months (in multiplies of 3 months thereafter)
- Maximum tenure is 60 months
View / Stop Cheques
- View the status of issued cheques online
- Search by cheque number or by cheque book series
- Issue stop cheque instructions for multiple cheques or single cheque in real time
- Request for demand draft
- Request for a physical copy of your savings and current account statement
- Request for new cheque book
- Register for email statement
- Manage your investment and finances as per your convenience with db WealthPro
- Buy, redeem, switch mutual fund units (including SIP, SWP)
- View and update your risk profile
- View your db Portfolio, any investment made through Deutsche Bank (online, branch or Relationship Manager)
- View your db Portfolio asset class wise
- View your db Portfolio investment class wise or fund-wise
Buy mutual funds
- Buy mutual funds online for several funds houses including Reliance, DWS, ICICI Prudential, HDFC, Birla, DSP BlackRock, Kotak , IDFC, L&T, Tata, Franklin Templeton, SBI, Motilal Oswal, Axis
- Search for mutual funds by name or by asset class or category or fund house
- View historical returns, fact sheet for the fund selected
- The cut-off time for applying for units in liquid fund and non-liquid funds are 11:15 AM and 2:00 PM respectively on any working day
- It is mandatory to have your risk profile and KYC updated before you can buy mutual funds
Sell / Switch
- Selling / switch the units of all the mutual funds which have been purchased online
- Selling / switch of units purchased offline are not allowed through mobile banking